Monday, September 14, 2009

A Chopper Update

Today, my chopper met with a tragic end...the clear plastic collar cracked completely in two when the whole thing rolled off the counter and crashed to my tile floor. Amusingly, this happened while I was trying to pick up all the nuts strewn across my countertop, which occurred when the lid (or bottom, depending on your perspective) fell off, and pecans went everywhere. I could probably get a replacement part, but really, after writing a scathing critique of the chopper, I think not.

Sub-conscious tool maiming, or judgement from the gadget gods? You decide.

1 comment:

  1. Well, my chopper I do nuts in is a crank operation on top of a jar. The chopper thing screws onto the jar. It even has measurements on the side of the jar so you can see if you have 1/2 cup or 1 cup. No idea where I got it because I've had it forever.

    ReplyDelete